App Case Study for Community App
What can we do to help you manage your community (security village, farm community, body corporate) with an app.
With a Community app for your security village, farm community, body corporate etc the aim is to talk directly to the mobile device of your tenants, let them talk to you & share ideas within a secure & restricted environment.
- Create an app that will help you talk to tenants which must be approved before they can use the app.
- Have a platform to send push notifications to the tenants at a fixed cost and add to or eventually replace SMS campaigns. Push notification can be used for :
- Send a message to all tenants, for general notices & warnings
- Send a message to selected tenants, like with meeting reminders.
- Member groups, where you group tenants by street, area or services and send a notice tenants on First Street that power will be interrupted for 30 minutes due to substation maintenance.
- Send notification to members within a geographical area, for instance only to members within 1km from a house that there was a burglary and they need to be on the lookout for 2 men carrying a TV.
- Create geofence hot-spots that will notify app users of events at the clubhouse once they enter the gates of the complex.
- Provide tenants with the ability to report faults to management with GPS location and a photo of the problem.
- Share news and blog items directly to tenants.
- Share events to tenants.
- Run polls, surveys and forums to increase tenants participation, feedback & provide more value for tenants.
Get more info
To get your creative juices flowing, have look at designs we have available for your app & what functionalities we can provide:
The next step...
With the estimate tool, you can generate a complete quote including all setup, hosting and maintenance fees. This first 25 clients to use the discount code: "FaqApp2019" will get 25% off on your app development costs.