App Case Study for Members App
What can we do to help you manage your members organisation with an app.
With a Members app, the aim is to talk directly to the mobile device of your members, let them talk to you & share ideas within a secure & restricted environment.
- Create an app that is ONLY available to your members (members needs to be approved before they can use the app)
- Have a platform to send push notifications to the members for:
- All members, for general notices
- Selected members, like meeting reminders & membership renewal notices
- Member groups, where you group members for tourism members system into hotel-, guesthouse- and self-catering members and you need to check availability for a hotel booking.
- Send notification to members within a geographical area, for instance only to members in Western Cape about an upcoming event about to start.
- Create geofence hotspots that will notify app users of members in a specific area when they enter a town.
- Display a Members Directory with a profile for each member and their relevant contact details.
- Issue each member with an electronic Membership card that can be linked to their contact details and link to discounts & promotions negotiated for the organisation.
- Share news and blog items directly to members.
- Share events, minutes & agendas directly to members.
- Run polls, surveys and forums to increase members participation, feedback & provide more value for being a member.
Get more info
To get your creative juices flowing, have look at designs we have available for your app & what functionalities we can provide:
The next step...
With the estimate tool, you can generate a complete quote including all setup, hosting and maintenance fees. This first 25 clients to use the discount code: "FaqApp2019" will get 25% off on your app development costs.